Great Plains Bank offers competitive CD interest rates on terms ranging from 90 days to 60 months. You can open a CD for as little as $1,000.00. For current interest rates please visit with your local bank officer.
Enjoy a guaranteed return on your investment here at Great Plains Bank. CD's are safe, secure, and a smart way to diversify an investment plan. We offer varied interest rates and terms to allow for greater investment flexibility.
Our "Premium" and "Jumbo" CD's offer higher interest rates for certificates of deposits with larger balances. Ask about our "Jump-Up" certificate of deposit that gives you the opportunity to change interest rates once during the initial term of your CD.
Interest Payment Options
When it comes to saving money for the future we aim to please. Interest is compounded semi-annually and/or at maturity with three convenient payment methods:
- Add the interest to the principal amount of the CD.
- Automatically deposit the interest into your checking or savings account here at Great Plains Bank.
- Receive an interest check in the mail.
At term end, you have a ten-day grace period during which you can:
- Let your CD renew automatically at the current interest rate - no need for you to do a thing
- Withdraw all or part of your deposit
- Select a new term
It's never too early or too late to start saving for retirement. Let us help you start today!
We offer both Traditional and Roth IRA's, as well as SEP IRA's for businesses.
- A Traditional IRA allows you to make tax-deductible contributions.
- A Roth IRA allows you to receive tax-free distributions during retirement.
- A SEP IRA is a retirement plan for sole proprietorships, partnerships, S and C corporations, and LLCs that allows for tax-deductible contributions.